- This event has passed.
February 25 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An ND Seminar answers many questions that parents ask:
- Why are my children struggling in school and in life?
- Why can’t they follow directions or remember to do their chores?
- Why are they so disorganized? They can’t even clean their room!
- Why do they know something one day but not the next?
- I know my child is bright, so why is school so difficult?
- Should we pursue a label? Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, Low Auditory Processing, Autism Spectrum…
For answers to these questions, your first step is the ND Seminar. The next step in discovering if neurodevelopmental inefficiencies are affecting your child would be an ND Screening. Appointments are extremely limited. A certified Brain Sprints screener will provide a snapshot of the functional level of the child at the time of testing. This will pinpoint common areas of brain inefficiency in order to equip parents with solutions. For more information or to register for an ND screening, go to https://www.brainsprints.com/neurodevelopmental-screening/
You hold the keys to unlocking your child’s full learning potential!