Cycle one of Parent Coaching-Elite system begins with an in-person evaluation at one of our Brain Sprints locations. This includes an in-home NeuroDevelopmental program. It is designed to pinpoint challenges and provide the highest level of individualized brain-building activities.
Why use a NeuroDevelopmental program?
Neurodevelopmental activities greatly reduce or often eliminate the root causes of brain inefficiencies. The Elite system addresses issues with gross motor, fine motor, speech, language, auditory and visual function. Concerns with sensory integration, behavioral, and academic issues are also addressed.
Who should use Parent Coaching–Elite (PC-Elite)?
NeuroDevelopment is effective for everyone from birth to 99 years of age. Brain Sprints has specific brain-building programs tailored to various needs and a broad range of age levels. This system has proven successful for individuals presenting with these challenges
Children who are:
• Typically Developing
• Accelerated or Gifted
• Placed in foster care, adopted, or traumatized
Children who have been diagnosed with:
• Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder
• Auditory Processing Disorder
• Bipolar Disorder
• Developmental Delay
• Down Syndrome
• Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
• Learning Disability
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified
• Sensory Processing Disorder
• Undetermined learning struggles
• And more …
There is a great need for NeuroDevelopmental brain training programs to help families address these challenges. Brain Sprints meets that need for families who are able to travel every four months to one of our evaluation sites for an evaluation with our PC-Elite system. This is an innovative way to provide families with individualized programs to implement at home.
How does it work?
The PC-Elite system is a series of in-home, individualized, NeuroDevelopmental programs. This system implements unique activities in four-month cycles that build and strengthen neurological connections.
PC-Elite starts with an in-person evaluation with a Brain Sprints professional. This includes a parent consultation to review the extensive client history and determine the family’s goals.
Each four-month cycle provides an in-person or video evaluation:
- Academic testing to track progress
- Review of all documentation by a NeuroDevelopmentalist
- Customized Individual NeuroDevelopmental Program (INP)
- Online training for each recommended activity
- Bi-monthly online group training and support
- Personal email or phone support
- Reading and math strategies/recommendations
- Recommendations for all academic areas upon request
The first year consists of three 4-month cycles. The first cycle begins with travel to a Brain Sprints evaluation side to receive an in-person evaluation.
- 2-3 hours a day
- 5 days each week
Suppliesare recommended based on needs identified in the evaluation. For this reason, program supplies are purchased separately after the evaluation is completed.
Basis for Success
Brain Sprints Coaches believe that all future abilities are determined by what is presented to the individual’s brain, not what a label attempts to dictate. The focus of the Elite system is to further brain pathway development by addressing the root causes of symptoms associated with labels or learning struggles. The results – accelerated functional and academic abilities!
All PC-Elite In-Home Programs address brain function in 6 areas:
- gross motor
- fine motor
Each area of function is addressed on 9 levels of brain development.
PC-Elite programs can also address concerns with behaviors, metabolic, and academic challenges.
How to get started:
- History Form: Complete and submit the History Form
- Orientation/Assessment Packet: A NeuroDevelopmental Approach parent orientation video will be made available to you through the History Form.
- Schedule the in-person evaluation: After the history form is submitted, you will be given a link to schedule your in-person evaluation.
- Brain Training Program: The NeuroDevelopmental brain-building activities are taught through our Individualized NeuroDevelopmental Plan (INP) website. The training site will be available within 7 days of the evaluation. You will be notified via email when your plan is ready to view.
- Future Programs: PC-Elite provides in-person evaluations every 4 months. Evaluations for the next cycle are typically scheduled 4 months in advance.